måndag 4 april 2011

trust


Someone once told me not to trust anybody but yourself. Today I found truth in that line. You never know if a person is being your friend or if he or she is going behind your back. 
So to all you people out there feeling the same as I do right now .. be strong. be a better person than the one who bailed on you, the one who went behind your back without telling you, the one who you trusted but shouldn't have, the one who made you devastated and was being selfish, the one who was a pretender. 

I will continue to trust, but I'll choose my friends and words carefully. I'd like to believe that trust one day will be a matter of course, but for you my friend.. it surely is not. 


xoxo-evelinanana 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Skriv din kommentar här tack!